How to Cook and Live A Healthy Lifestyle!
Passion Turned Into Profession…
I am James Lewis!
Hi, my name is James Lewis and I am a food blogger. If you are looking for some good recipes that will make your mouth water, then this blog is the perfect place to start! I have a blog with some of my recipes that I really enjoy. If you are looking for something specific, just let me know and I will try to find it or make it if necessary!
Step by step, we hold your hand through every step of making our favorite recipes.
Fancy a takeaway but trying to be good, these recipes taste fantastic.
Learn from some of the most talented cooks and chefs working today,
Healthy doesn’t need to be boring.
My Recent Recipes!
Spaghetti and Meatballs
It’s much better if you cook your own meatballs and sauce.
Roasted Chickpea And Avocado Salad
This salad is packed with flavor and will leave you feeling satisfied.
Easy Overnight Oats
It’s easy to make, it’s delicious, and we can customize the flavor with whatever toppings we like.
- How many calories is one fried egg?
- How do you fry a turkey without oil?
- Is it bad to drink cooking oil?
- Can you pan fry Cavendish hash browns?
- Can I fry onions in advance?
- Is Frying with olive oil unhealthy?
- Is deep frying in peanut oil healthy?
- What temperature do you cook chicken in a bag?
- How do you reheat deep fried perogies?
- What food group is French fries in?
- What does a stir fry consist of?
- Can you refreeze cooked ground beef twice?